We also strongly encourage you to SIGN UP for our email updates about upcoming shows and open auditions.
For Deaf ASL Consultants - please email your résumé and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be in touch with you regarding further details.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to CONTACT US. We look forward to your audition!
Prepare a 2-5 minute video exhibiting your interpreting skills using a theatre monologue
• The monologue is at your discretion -- There are numerous theatre monologues on YouTube for reference audio or feel free to use a portion taken straight from any script if one is available to you
• If you have any questions, please email us and we will walk you through the process
Prepare a 2-5 minute video showcasing your interpreting skills of a song from a musical
• The musical number is at your discretion -- The musical piece can come from your own collection or can be referenced from the numerous examples on YouTube
• If you have any questions, please email us and we will walk you through the process of setting up an unlisted video
Send a copy of your résumé to email@example.com
• Be sure you outline both your interpreting and acting backgrounds
• Please attach your current headshot along with your résumé
• Professional headshot not required - If you don't have a headshot send an appropriate photo
Interpreting opportunities available ON and OFF stage.
Interested in performance interpreting?
Follow the process listed below!
Interested in off stage interpreting (backstage/rehearsal/classroom interpreting) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!