Interpreting opportunities available ON and OFF stage.
Interested in performance interpreting?
Follow the process listed below!
Interested in off stage interpreting (backstage/rehearsal/classroom interpreting) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Prepare a 2-5 minute video showcasing your interpreting skills of a song from a musical
• The musical number is at your discretion -- The musical piece can come from your own collection or can be referenced from the numerous examples on YouTube
• If you have any questions, please email us and we will walk you through the process of setting up an unlisted video
Prepare a 2-5 minute video exhibiting your interpreting skills using a theatre monologue
• The monologue is at your discretion -- There are numerous theatre monologues on YouTube for reference audio or feel free to use a portion taken straight from any script if one is available to you
• If you have any questions, please email us and we will walk you through the process
We also strongly encourage you to SIGN UP for our email updates about upcoming shows and open auditions.
For Deaf ASL Consultants - please email your résumé and headshot to email@example.com
and we will be in touch with you regarding further details.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to CONTACT US. We look forward to your audition!
Send a copy of your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be sure you outline both your interpreting and acting backgrounds
• Please attach your current headshot along with your résumé
• Professional headshot not required - If you don't have a headshot send an appropriate photo